Italforni Fast 50 Pizza Oven
- Maximum Cooking Temperature 450°C.
- Two Aluminum Coated Steel Cooking Chambers With Refractory Floor.
- Upper And Lower Stainless Steel Armoured Heating Elements.
- Electromechanical Control Panels For Each Oven Deck.
- Counter Balanced Oven Doors.
- Three Separate Temperature Controls.
Italforni’s Fast 50 Twin Deck Electric Pizza Oven is a compact high-performance pizza oven manufactured in Pesaro, Italy. The pizza oven features two aluminium coated steel cooking chamber with the refractory baking floor, each capable of cooking up to four 250mm pizza at a time, making it a versatile addition to any commercial or professional kitchen, restaurants or takeaway.
Heat is generated by upper and lower armoured stainless steel heating elements delivering a maximum cooking temperature of 450°C. The oven is thermally insulated to help retain heat and control external temperature and features cantilevered stainless steel doors.
• Stainless steel body.
• Refractory brick oven base.
• Counter-balanced oven doors.
• Maximum cooking temperature 450°C.
• Electromechanical control panel
• 3 separate temperature controls.
MAXIMUM COOKING CAPACITY:
8 x 250mm (9″) pizza.
Other models are available on request